"The partnership is proud of its track record of high rates which contributes effectively to meeting local and national recruitment needs for the supply of good teachers"
As the name suggests, this route to Qualified Teacher Status includes your assessment for the recommendation of the QTS award only. As such, there is no training element to this route as candidates on this route are already able to demonstrate that they have met the Teachers’ Standards from the evidence from their experience prior to application.
We’ve listed the key points below but please visit our dedicated Assessment Only Route pages to find out more.
- Complete in as little as 4 weeks.
- Qualify whilst in current school employment.
- Assessed in your own school setting.
- Suitable for people with two or more years teaching experience in at least two educational settings.
- Personal Assessor assigned to each candidate to support successful achievement of QTS.
- Rigorous quality assurance of candidates against the Teachers’ Standards.
- Only £2200 (+ £100 if interviewed in your own setting).