Required for September 2016
We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and well qualified teachers of Mathematics who can work across Key Stages 3 and 4. The opportunity to teach at Post 16 may be possible in the future. Our recent Ofsted report described us as a "good college" where "Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding."
These posts are suitable for new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers and offers an excellent opportunity in our well-subscribed College. Our NQT programme is highly regarded.
The successful candidates will be:
- Dynamic and energetic practitioners with high expectations.
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students.
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’.
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Maths team.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
The successful candidates will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free access to our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre.
An Application Form and further particulars for this post can be found below.
Closing date: 9.00am – Thursday, 12th November 2015